What is BPC-157?
- BPC 157 is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) found in human gastric juice.
- BPC 157 can be used to accelerate healing of a variety of wounds including tendon-to-bone healing and healing of damaged ligaments.
- Acts systematically in the digestive tract to combat leaky gut, IBS, gastro intestinal cramps and Crohn’s disease
- Protects and prevents gastric ulcers
- Can be used to protect liver from toxic damage (alcohol, antibiotics, etc.)
- Promotes healing of traumatic brain injury (TBI).
What forms of BPC-157 are available?
BPC 157 is available as a subcutaneous injection and as an oral capsule.
How does BPC-157 work?
- In response to tendon and ligament injury, BPC-157 accelerates healing by increasing type 1 collagen in these tissues.
- BPC-157 is cytoprotective and thus helps maintain the mucosal lining of the Gl tract.
- As an anti-inflammatory, it aids in the protection and healing of inflamed intestinal tissues.
- BPC-157 also aids in tissue damage repair by increasing blood flow to damaged tissues.
- Additionally, BPC 157 acts as a neuroprotective by modulating serotonin and dopamine production in the brain.
Why Would I want to Use BPC-157?
Based on the literature, BPC-157 has been shown to:
This information, including but not limited to texts, images, graphics, labels, ingredients, indications, potential benefits, and other materials contained on this website are for informational purposes only. No part of this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment, or diagnosis. Always seek the advice of your physician or other professional healthcare provider, particularly before starting a new regimen for the first time.